Product microreview: Etymotic ETY.COM headset

Posted by Muhammad Rashid Monday, July 13, 2009


I put my old headset down on the floor, and my wife stood on it by accident, turning it to a pair of monaural headsets. So time for a new one.
I’m totally in love with my Etymotic ER-4P in-ear monitor headphones, so I thought I’d try their keenly-priced ETY.COM headset. RRP is US$49.
(A word of praise: after a couple of years of intensive use the plastic surrounds of my headphones started to crack. Even out of warranty, they replaced them for free, and only charged me for the new improved cord. Top marks for their customer service.)
It’s pretty small and compact. The carry case is also shown in the background to this picture:

0 comments

Post a Comment

Search Box


Wait upto 1 minute to Watch Research TV Live
free counters

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Welcome to My Website